ACT: Policy & Action Summit
Complete College America’s ACT: Policy & Action Summit is where the magic happens. Where ideas come to life, decisions are made, and plans for impact take shape. The Summit sits as the intersection of our work to build movements & transform institutions. Many of the most celebrated student success strategies reached new heights as state teams of higher education leaders and policymakers came together: Time to Degree, Corequisite Support, Guided Pathways, and more.
This year, we’re reigniting this iconic event for the first time in 5 years. At ACT, we’ll explore the critical relationship between policy and practice, acts and action. You won’t want to miss this opportunity to learn about CCA’s Game Changers 2.0 and the critical role of systems change in driving equitable education and economic outcomes. We hope to see you this summer in Louisville!
Contact Charles Ansell, Vice President for Research, Policy, and Advocacy, at firstname.lastname@example.org, for registration details.
Full agenda coming soon.
ACT: Policy & Action Summit: COVID-19 Guidelines
Complete College America is committed to providing a safe environment. All participants including attendees, speakers, volunteers, and CCA staff are expected to abide by the following policies and procedures.
- Guests will be required to show proof of full COVID vaccination or negative COVID test from a maximum of 72 hours before the summit. “Full vaccination” means that either 14 days have passed since receiving the second dose of FDA or WHO authorized (or emergency use authorized) double-dose or single-dose vaccines.
- Proof of vaccination or negative test will be checked at registration.
- All participants of the ACT: Policy & Action Summit will be required to wear a secure mask covering the nose and mouth during the event. Masks must be worn at all times except while actively eating, drinking, presenting, or in an outdoor space.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the meeting space.
- We ask that you do not attend the ACT: Policy & Action Summit if you have tested positive for COVID-19 (with or without symptoms), are awaiting test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days.