2022 Annual Convening: BREAKTHROUGH
Change requires breakthroughs. New ideas. New ways of seeing. New mindsets. New practices. New systems. Complete College America (CCA) and its partners are breakthrough leaders – pushing for ideas, habits, and systems that breakthrough the barriers that get in the way of change.
One discovery. One mindset shift. One courageous act. One innovative new practice. That’s all it takes to breakthrough and create a new reality.
Together attendees explored innovative policies, perspectives, and practices shaping a more equitable and impactful future for higher education. From foundational values to game-changing strategies, you will discover opportunities to create breakthrough change for students and society.
The conference centered on the breakthroughs that are needed to create the future of higher education.
2022 Annual Convening: COVID-19 Guidelines
Complete College America is committed to providing a safe environment. All participants including attendees, speakers, volunteers, and CCA staff are expected to abide by the following policies and procedures.
- Guests will be required to show proof of full COVID vaccination or negative COVID test from a maximum of 72 hours before the convening. “Full vaccination” means that either 14 days have passed since receiving the second dose of FDA or WHO authorized (or emergency use authorized) double-dose or single-dose vaccines.
- Proof of vaccination or negative test will be checked at registration.
- All participants of the 2022 Annual Convening will be required to wear a secure mask covering the nose and mouth during the event. Masks must be worn at all times except while actively eating, drinking, presenting, or in an outdoor space.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the meeting space.
- We ask that you do not attend the 2022 Annual Convening if you have tested positive for COVID-19 (with or without symptoms), are awaiting test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days.