Thank you for attending “Instructional Delivery and Academic Calendar Adjustments for the Fall and Beyond” webinar on June 18, 2020.
Are you going fully online? Employing a hybrid model? Changing your term dates or structure? Delaying the Fall start? Starting Early? Changing your meeting times? Rebuilding your classroom schedule to manage social distancing? Join AACRAO and institutional colleagues in a discussion around institutional decision-making pertaining to adaptations of instructional delivery in the time of COVID-19.
Melanie Gottlieb | Deputy Director, AACRAO
Tim Amyx | Director of Admissions & College Registrar, Volunteer State Community College (TN)
Tara Arneson | Registrar, Champlain College (VT)
Rick Sparks | AVP for Learning Systems Innovation and Effectiveness, University Registrar, Virginia Tech (VA)
Kristi Wold-McCormick | University Registrar, University of Colorado, Boulder (CO)
Here’s a list of resources shared during the session:
- Hybrid Definition from Volunteer State Community College: https://www.volstate.edu/coronavirus-disease/covid-adjustment
- Flex Hybrid Definition from Champlain College: https://www.champlain.edu/faculty-and-staff/academic-affairs/teaching-at-champlain/course-standards-fall-2020
- Volunteer State Community College Fall ’20 Class Adjustments: https://www.volstate.edu/coronavirus-disease/covid-adjustment
- University of Colorado Boulder Roadmap: https://www.colorado.edu/roadmap/
- University of Colorado Boulder Glossary: https://www.colorado.edu/registrar/faculty-staff/glossary#instruction_modes-1501
- CDC: Colleges, Universities, and Higher Learning: Plan, Prepare, and Respond: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/colleges-universities/index.html
- PowerPoint presentation