Thank you for attending “Amplifying Student Voices : A Dialogue Between Students and Higher Education Leaders” webinar on July 14, 2020.
As college students prepare to return to campus (virtually or in-person) in a month, it is imperative to hear and address student concerns amidst the many changes stemming from COVID-19 precautions and racial unrest. Join Complete College America’s student interns and a panel of higher education leaders across the country to discuss apprehensions and opportunities for the fall and beyond.
Moderator: Melanie Harris | Strategy Director – Complete College America
- Kameron Smith | CCA Communications Intern from American University
- Mahlet Sugebo | CCA Communications Intern from Quinnipiac University
Higher Education Leaders Panelists:
- Heather Housley | Assistant Vice President for Student Engagement at Georgia State University
- Dr. Brian Mitra | Dean of Student Affairs at Kingsborough Community College (CUNY)
- Melanie Carter, PhD | Associate Provost of Undergraduate Studies and Associate Professor in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies at Howard University